Low-cost domestic self-storage rental
We’ve helped many people with their decluttering projects by providing spacious, secure and 24/7 monitored storage. Whether you need storage for an undefined time period or even a single month, we can help.
Stress-free, 24/7 access storage
We get it. Sometimes you need more space but have items that cannot be disposed of quickly.
That’s why we offer spacious 150sqft units that can be accessed directly, 24/7, 365 days a year.
Book your unit in just minutes with our secure online process means you can store your goods instantly. A rolling monthly subscription means you never have to commit to more than a month.
Why choose us
Direct unit access
Safe & Secure
Flexible storage to meet your needs
Sometimes you might not want to throw things away for good even though you know you need more space.
With U Can Store It, you can safely store your furniture and household goods for as little or long as you need to decide what stays and what goes.
Get storing in 3 easy steps
1. Book a unit
Choose your site, verify your ID, and book your unit online.
2. Access your unit
We'll email/text instructions to you so you can access your unit on site.
3. Load & lock
Load your items and lock your secure container unit.
How does it work?
People tend not to know much about self-storage until they have a need for it. Luckily, storing with us is incredibly quick and easy.
- Clean 75, 150 and 300sqft storage units available – suitable for a wide range of storage needs whether its personal household items or excess storage for your business
- Book online in just two minutes, as part of a rolling monthly subscription – you are not tied into any minimum contract term
- Protected by 24/7 monitored CCTV, plus state-of-the-art entry system which ensures customer only access
- Storage protected with our fully flood-lit, security-fenced, and gated facility
- 24/7 direct access to your unit door via car, van or truck – no trolleys, lifts or corridors to negotiate
- Manned site, with staff available during core office hours plus a 24-hour emergency number