SELF STORAGE SERVICES
Self Storage for Market Traders
If you need more space for stock, take advantage of our safe and secure storage units. Book storage as and when you need it in just minutes to store excess stock.
Secure Storage for Excess Stock
Bookable online as part of a rolling monthly subscription, our clean and secure 150sqft storage units are available for when you need to efficiently manage your stock. They’re also protected by our 24/7 monitored CCTV and a state-of-the-art entry system which ensures paying customers can physically access the site.
Pick Up Your Stock Whenever You Need It
Space is a valuable commodity for a small business, and your stock storage needs will fluctuate throughout the year depending on peak trade times.
With 24/7 direct unit access for 365 days of the year and a simple rolling monthly subscription, you can store and keep track of your inventory at your convenience in our units.
Why choose us
Direct unit access
Safe & Secure
Secure Storage for Market Traders
Market days can be busy for traders. We know that traders want commercial storage that’s simple to book, and units that are easy to access to make your trading days stress-free.
That’s why we offer customers 24/7 direct unit access with no inconvenient lifts or tight corridors to negotiate. Plus, you can begin storing your items within just minutes via our handy online booking process.
How does it work?
People tend not to know much about self-storage until they have a need for it. Luckily, storing with us is incredibly quick and easy.
- Clean 75, 150 and 300sqft storage units available – suitable for a wide range of storage needs whether its personal household items or excess storage for your business
- Book online in just two minutes, as part of a rolling monthly subscription – you are not tied into any minimum contract term
- Protected by 24/7 monitored CCTV, plus state-of-the-art entry system which ensures customer only access
- Storage protected with our fully flood-lit, security-fenced, and gated facility
- 24/7 direct access to your unit door via car, van or truck – no trolleys, lifts or corridors to negotiate
- Manned site, with staff available during core office hours plus a 24-hour emergency number