Caravan Storage near Oldbury
Secure & spacious CaSSOA ‘GOLD AWARD’ Caravan Storage near Oldbury
Our Caravan Storage site near Oldbury is both professionally operated & designed to safely accommodate today’s large & costly leisure vehicles. We offer flexibility to owners who can collect & deliver with ease during our long opening hours.
Each caravan parking bay is generous in size for easy manoeuvring and can be self-accessed between 4.30am and 9.30pm 365 days a year. Our facility can accommodate up to 99 caravan and motor home vehicles.
Once you are allocated a storage/parking bay this is yours for as long as you stay with us. We will not move your caravan.
Details of our Caravan Storage near Oldbury
- The site is all hard standing with security palisade & brick boundary fencing. Entry & exit to and from the site is through a controlled security gate operated by individual swipe cards.
- The gate, boundary & site are monitored 24 hours by movement detectors & CCTV with 24 hour emergency response.
- Lighting covers all parts of the site & a further advantage is that the storage area is not visible to the public from passing roads.
- The site exceeds the stringent CaSSOA ‘GOLD AWARD’ security standards which not only gives peace of mind but also gives owners reduced insurance premiums
For more details of our Caravan Storage near Oldbury contact us today on 0121 667 6193 / 01922 897 653.
Why choose us for your Caravan Storage near Oldbury?
- You can rent an individual caravan storage space from us for as little as one week or for as long as you like.
- Vehicle access is directly to your allocated caravan storage bay.
- We have a wide range of caravan storage spaces for rent from as little as £11.25 per week excluding VAT (based on 52 weeks paid upfront).
- Secure & spacious CaSSOA ‘GOLD AWARD’ caravan storage site.
Caravan Storage Security
All caravans stored within our facility must be further secured at all times by means of fitted wheel locks and hitch locks.
We have a simple Agreement that requires the signatures of U Can Store It and our Customer and at the time of signing we need to see the following documents:
Current insurance documentation for the full value of the caravan, motor home or trailer.
We need to see the CRIS for caravans and V5/ log book for motor homes.
We also require photographic ID and a current utility bill for all persons requiring individual access to our storage facility to whom a site access swipe card will be issued. This will give access between 4.30 am and 9.30 pm 365 days a year.