Our Self Storage Units
- 300 sq ft – Large Business Self Storage in West Midlands unit for business stock, over 600 standard archive boxes with shelving or the contents of a large house. 2340 cubic feet of space.
- 150 sq ft – Home Self Storage in West Midlands unit easily holds the contents of a three/four bedroom house or over 300 standard archive boxes with shelving; a car or small van or business stock in 1150 cubic feet of space.
- 75 sq ft – Small Self Storage in West Midlands unit easily holds the contents of a small house/flat or over 150 standard archive boxes with shelving; 2 motor bikes with space to spare or business stock in 575 cubic feet of space.
- 37.5 sq ft - Mini Self Storage in West Midlands unit ideal for furniture from one/two rooms or over 75 standard archive boxes with shelving; a motor bike and accessories or business stock in 290 cubic feet of space.
Full dimension details on our storage prices and unit sizes page.
Security is the most important aspect of our service.
We use individual steel shipping containers. Security padlocks are housed in a tamperproof shroud. The storage units are very secure and totally weatherproof. You are the sole key-holder to your storage unit.
In addition our secure self storage facility is covered by intruder detection and recording C.C.T.V. cameras that are professionally monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Access to the storage unit compound is by authorised swipe card entry only.
Access to your belongings.
You can visit your storage unit as often as you like, during our extended opening hours of 4:30 am to 11:00pm, 365 days a year on payment of a returnable deposit of £100. There is a deposit payable of only GBP50.00 if you limit your access to our office reception hours.
Drive your vehicle to your storage unit door!
You can get a car, van or truck right to your storage unit door so you can unload straight into your storage unit and minimise the carrying you have to do.
Insurance is compulsory unless a copy of your own insurance is provided.
Renting a storage unit is very easy and hassle free.
You can usually turn up and rent a storage unit on the spot by completing our simple Rental Agreement, but to be sure of availability use our free-phone number and book in advance. We will need no more than 1 week's rent in advance and a small deposit. Payment can be by cheque, credit card, standing order or cash following the first payment.
For security purposes we will require to see two forms of identification: one with your photo, e.g. passport or driving licence, and a current utility bill.
We can also help with the following:
- Packaging for storage and removals
- Racking for maximum use of space, good for archiving…
- Fork truck rental (including a qualified driver) for heavy items and pallets. Our fork truck is designed for stacking inside storage units (not always available at West Bromwich).
We will try to help with anything you need - just ask !